Ease the transition from pet parents to baby parents with pets.
The Dogs & Storks® program is perfect for expecting families with dogs as they prepare for life with baby. We offer positive, practical, and fun solutions that will help you include your dog once baby arrives.
Our class includes:
- Tips to begin preparing with your family dog for life with baby
- Must-know information for expecting parents with dogs
- Practical solutions, you can have fun while your dog learns!
- Education on dog body language that will enhance your bond and success
- Thorough preparation, because proactive preparation is the best plan
- Ongoing support through your baby’s first years
Dogs & Storks® is taught by Lucy Weaver. Lucy is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer and licensed Family Paws Eductor and offers private support and training for families. Contact Lucy here.
We strongly encourage expecting families to take this one-time class earlier in pregnancy rather than later. This way, if you find there are changes you need to make in your dog’s environment to help prepare for the changes life with baby brings, there will be plenty of time for everyone to adjust before baby arrives. Please note, this workshop is intended to educate families with general information rather than address specific behavioral issues or concerns.
Sundays 4-6pm (This is a 1x, 2hr. workshop)
$75 includes up to 2 people in the same family
- April 2
- June 4 (this will be our last class until November since our instructor is having her baby!)
GROW Wellness Center, 37 Lincoln St., Essex Junction
- Parking is along the street or side of the building. Please do not use the lower lot for parking for GROW classes.
GROW With Us
Follow us on social media to stay updated on studio happenings + classes!
Studio: 696 Pine St. (enter in back)
Burlington, VT 05401
Wellness Center: 37 Lincoln St.
Essex Junction VT 05452