You had a baby. Now it’s time to GROW STRONG! Our signature program focuses on creating abdominal health and strength through exercise, proper breathing, and pelvic floor awareness and education in the format of a flowing, strength-building yoga class.
“The classes are amazing and you find a great support network of others going through the same issues.” – Elayna M.
Led By GROW Owner Susan Cline Lucey
- diastasis-safe core exercises and education to address abdominal separation and referral to a physical therapist if separation is too large to participate.
- proper breathing for a healthy core and to balance intra-abdominal pressure.
- a focus on transverse abdominal engagement to build deeper, more stable core strength.
- flowing and strength-focused yoga sequence to get your heart rate up!
- full body stretching with added focus on hips and shoulders.
- Community building and peer support
- Baby-friendly atmosphere where you don’t have to worry if your baby makes noise (yes, you can bring your pre-crawling babies!)
“Susan creates the most inclusive, comfortable, and kind atmosphere.” -Ashley W.
Here are all the details:
Classes occur every other Thursday, 12:30-1:30 pm at 696 Pine Street on on Zoom. Can’t attend at that time? We’ll send you a recording of the class! We also send a free twice monthly video on the weeks we aren’t meeting.
Already attend drop-in postnatal/parents yoga or strength classes at GROW, or looking to start? There’s no extra charge for members or those with the New Student 3 Week Trial to attend GROW STRONG, just add your name to the roster like any other class. Learn more about memberships here.
Registration for just the GROW STRONG pass without additional membership is $49/month auto-recurring.
Upon enrolling for your first class, you’ll be pre-booked into classes until you email to cancel.