Bringing your new baby home is exciting – and can also be overwhelming as you face caring for your baby 24 hours a day. We strongly recommend an online newborn care class to learn baby basics, what to expect in the first few weeks, baby soothing tips, diapering, and postpartum strategies.
Our Newborn Care Class includes:
- Newborn traits and behaviors
- Feeding and sleep (and how to come up with a plan that works for you.)
- Baby basics – diapering, bathing, nail care, safety
- Crying and comforting
- What to expect in the first few weeks
- Newborn health
- Babywearing (in person class only)
ONLINE Class Dates
Thursdays 6-8:15 pm through May. Mondays 5:30-7:45 pm beginning in June.
$75 for two members of the same family
- April 7
- May 12
- July 11
- September 12
- November 7
IN PERSON Class Dates
Mondays 5:30-8 pm
$90 for two members of same family. Note, GROW currently requires masks and proof of Covid vaccination & booster for our in person classes. Please email a copy of your vaccine card prior to class date.
- June 13
- August 8
- October 17
- December 5