Bringing your new baby home is exciting – and can also be overwhelming as you face caring for your baby 24 hours a day. We strongly recommend a newborn care class to learn baby basics, what to expect in the first few weeks, baby soothing tips, diapering, and postpartum strategies.
Our Newborn Care Class includes:
- Newborn traits and behaviors
- Feeding and sleep (and how to come up with a plan that works for you.)
- Baby basics – diapering, bathing, nail care, safety
- Crying and comforting
- What to expect in the first few weeks
- Newborn health
- Basic babywearing with a Moby Wrap.
Mondays 5:30-8 pm
$90 for two members of same family. Classes are held in our GROW Wellness Center, 37 Lincoln Street, Essex Junction. Note, GROW currently requires masks and proof of Covid vaccination & booster for our in person classes. Please email a copy of your vaccine card prior to class date.
- December 5
- January 9
- February 6
- March 6
- April 3
- May 8